Tuesday, September 23, 2008

History of Jim Bunning and Economic Crisis

I will be writing non stop as the crisis goes on. I've spent my life studying the issues being debated and want to have an impact on the outcome.

I'm available to any group that wants to have me speak or any media outlet looking for information, an interview or a soundbite.

You can call me at (859) 353-4598 (1-888 Mr. McNay) or email at don@donmcnay.com

I've did two interviews (Thursday and Sunday) with Joe Elliott on WHAS, an appearance on Comment on Kentucky with Ferrell Wellman and an excellent interview with Neil Middleton on Issues and Answers on WYMT in Hazard.

I'm including links to the video of Comment on Kentucky and Issues and Answers. The Issues interview was one of the best ones I have ever done. Neil was well prepared and asked great questions.

If you are not on Facebook, it is time to join my page and my fan page. I'm updating both with breaking news. I go there before I go to my web site or blog.

Don McNay on Issues and Answers with Neil Middleton

Don McNay, on Comment on Kentucky, with host Ferrell Wellman,Stephenie Steitzer, Frankfort reporter for The Courier-Journal; and Adam Walser from WHAS

Don
don@donmcnay.com



I was Bunning when Bunning wasn't cool
THIS IS THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL EVER SEE A BARBARA MANDRELL SONG IN ONE OF MY COLUMNS. I SUFFERED THROUGH HER CONCERT IN 1983 AND STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES.

This week, I saw an article in a large publication that noted Bunning's opposition to Bernanke. If you had been reading this column for the past couple years, you would have been way ahead of the curve. I've taken some heat from my fellow Democrats but I call the economic issues as I see them. Bunning has been the guy seeing them the best.

Read from oldest to newest and you can see how this crisis should never have happened.

All are on www.donmcnay.com. Search for Bunning's name on the page.

Bunning, The Lone Voice Against Bernanke, Feb 2008
Nice Guys Make Lousy Senators, August 2007
Birdbrain Bernanke September 2007
Save us from Ben Bernanke, June 2007
The People Really Calling The Shots, May 2006
Big Shot Bernanke, May 2006
Three Sure Bets to Save Employees Pensions, June 2005

Join My Facebook Fan Page.
Most of you know that I am an avid user of Facebook.

Now I have a Facebook fan page. It showcases my work and also allows me to post interesting things that don't show up in my column.

I can see where the Facebook page will eventually be a staple of my writing. If you want to be ahead of the curve, sign up now.

I'd love to have you join my page. Please go to to link below to sign up. If you are on Facebook, you can also search by typing in my name.

Don McNay's Facebook Fan Page

No comments: